The Teh Tarik session was just a simple sharing done amongst hobbyist, camera enthusiast, and new as well as experienced photographers. This session is about exchanging views in concert photography and to learn from Azrin's and Jon's experience.
Just some stuffs from the sessions for those of you who have missed it:
- ISO control - Comfortability and Usability
- DOs and DON'Ts rules - "Don't pick a fight with the security guards wei..."
- Wanted / Required shots - What clients usually request for
- Shooting Angles - Where and When
- Concert Elements - What is to be included or excluded.
- Hardware versus Skills - Finding the right balance
- and much more...
|Some advices on picture elements, colouring and angle, being shared..|
|Looks like a Q&A session?|
No la, where got so serious...
Just casual 'ice breaking, get to know and get connected' sorta session =)
|Azrin showing some of his sample works.|
You should join us in the next session!