Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Out With Jamie & Textbooks!

Yesterday I finally kept my word, to help Jamie with her studies and preparation for SPM (I hope I did lah, otherwise I had just wasted her many hours to listen to me *yikes*) Met up with her at Station 1, Kuchai Lama.

Suppose to have lunch there, but no one took notice of us, as if we were totally invisible... and so moments later (after the lunch set hours) I only ordered an side meal... Dang, but doesn't matter as I was more focused to help Jamie in Additional Maths. I must say it's been a while since I held a textbook. It's always been notes that I refer to, in order to recall and relay the information to any particular person.


"Achieve"


yeap that's the number of books that we went through
in just a couple of hours... *phew*


Jamie looking exhausted..
but nonetheless, still looking good... =)


Hehehe.. That's all from me!
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment