Monday, August 02, 2010

Ichiban no Takaramono

One of the shows that I've been watching lately, well, to be more precise, animes, that I've been hooked on is Angel Beats. Watching this anime gave me a lot of ideas and somewhat inspiration towards life. Also within the anime itself, there are many awesome songs, of which I've been playing over and over again throughout my struggles with assignments and final year project.


Ichiban no Takaramono - My Most Precious Treasure
(not sure whether or not it's a correct translation)

Yeah, I've been pretty busy lately, just 2 weeks ago I've submitted my final year project (FYP), subsequently every 2 days I've to submit an assignment. Altogether, I believe I've submitted 6 assignments which includes the FYP. I'm a little relieved for the moment, but I've got exams coming right up in a few weeks time - my final examinations! I'm glad I didn't give up watching anime, 'cause songs like the one I've shared here, kinda make my day and gave me the mood to continue working =)

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment