Friday, August 17, 2012

Safely Back?

I'm not sure if I'm really "back" for good, but am making efforts to stay. Too many reasons which kept me away from blog itself, but it's far too long to be away that I just had to come back I guess. Or at least drop by to say hello =)

How are things on my end? 2 words - Awesomely Busy! It's been some months since I actually upload a post. To be honest, I don't know why my other posts just didn't got my finger to click the upload button. 

So why awesomely busy? New Job, new priorities and new dreams! Changed profession (yes, again~) and it's much convenient now. Met and got connected with some amazing people, which gave me a lot of ideas of what I should be focusing on. Thanks to bigger and better perspective from meeting leaders in the past few months, it led me to believe in wilder dreams =) Just came back from my first ever trip to India with some friends, and boy was it an amazing experience! The saying of "it's not where you go, it's who you're with where ever you are that matters" is 150% true! I had a lot of fun and learned a lot from the more senior and mature friends.

Whether or not, I'll be back for long, I guess there's no safe way to determine that. All I can say, is that I'll do my best =) Wanna make sure the next update splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment