Monday, July 05, 2010

Jessica's 21st!

On the very same night of Audrey's Farewell, was lucky to be invited and be part of Jess' 21st Party Bash... Lotsa people, drinks and chats not to forget LAUGHTER!!


Happy birthday Jess! =D
This year you were better! ;)
(you know what I mean xD)


PPC, Jess, ChrisThoo
PPC tells me the same answer everytime I ask her how she's been, "Busy la"
boring punya answer, hahaha
ChrisThoo tells me its going into the busy time of the year, hell yeah,
I get what you mean, me too!
Jess, well she's getting dru... 'happier' even before midnight! =P


DavidCheong, HsuJen, Diese, Gregory, Sharlyn
David and HsuJen discouraging me from entering the working world (=.=")
Same words coming from Gregory and Sharlyn, whom I've not seen in ages...
WHY LA?? College life wasn't that all good for me =(
Diese, as you can see, is doing pretty good there =D


Good looking lady, JenkinYat, David, HsuJen, Diese
Don't ask me who the lady is, cause I know is her looks... LOL
JenkinYat was all over the place, trying to catch up with everyone as well =D
Diese was caught up with her "live updates" xD
David and HsuJen, POSER LA =P


[left] PPC & ChrisThoo
[Right] Me & The GobblerYingZi
Ying Zi came all the way from Singapore, just for the 21st bash =D
Awesome friend isn't she? =)


The 21st Birthday Cake! hehehe =D



Well you can guess what happened to Jess by the end of the night
from these pictures =P

No comments:

Post a Comment