Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In-Training

The reason as to why I haven't been updating anything is that I'm currently undergoing fitness training. "Fitness only ma, how can you not have time?" Well, given the fact I work from 8.30am to 6.00pm on weekdays, and I go gym during lunch and workout at home after dinner, any other tasks are actually pushed to weekends (like car wash, errands, family time, car maintenance, side jobs, etc.). There goes my time for blogging.

Fret not, it's not like I stop or anything, it's just that I've put on hold some posts. Yes, I still remember I've to post something about Melaka trip, Penang trip, Office times, and so forth.

As of this moment, my main target is to build my fitness and shape up. I'm giving myself about two months, and so far I'm about half way through. You can check out the results so far! (Click here and here) Of course, it's nothing impressive to as 6-packs and overly-sized biceps and triceps. I'm not even aiming for that, I just want to be in shape so that I look good and feel good.

Also, I'm training for my first marathon ever! You'll never guess what this out-of-shape-and-haven't-played-sports-in-over-3-years is registering himself for! Hint: It's Double-digit distance, and it's 75 minutes cut-off-time! =D I'm a little worried, but at the same time excited about it!

So yea, I'm hoping I'll be able to slot in a few post here and there, but until then I'll be busy working out! =D This is Jeffro, over and out!

4 comments:

  1. all the best~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mr Lonely:
    Thanks! =D Appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why you no tell me you running???? I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pou Leen:
    I know you were there, only after the event >.<"
    Shall inform you on the next round!

    ReplyDelete