Monday, September 12, 2011

Found Gifts, Lost Friends

I ran through some of the old stuffs I had lying around the house, and to my surprise, I found stuffs that not only I thought was long gone, but also reminded me of the good times I had with my buddies from high school back then. I've lost touch with them - their numbers, addresses, etc. (back then we weren't so into the whole internet thingy, so yeah, lost touch).





I wonder if I can find my old buddy Zizzi, and get in touch with her... Honestly, it's been like what.. more than 5 years, I think 7 or 8 years now?
It's worth a try to find out =)



Update:
Oh yes! I found her on Facebook, and added her! Thank God I can still recognize her =)
Gosh, it's a good thing that I'm a "collector" *grins*, I think this is one of the times I actually am happy of the stuffs I "archive" =P

Btw, HAPPY MONDAY to EVERYONE, well it certainly is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment