Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Office Update!

It’s been a while since I wrote much from office. Since I got some spare time, I’m taking the opportunity to explore the Windows Live Writer application. Speaking of it, I’ve had this installed on some of my machines (personal and work) but never actually used it. Sure I launched the program before, but I’ve never written nor published anything from the application.

So let’s see how this turns out in a bit, once I’ve submitted/published this online Smile

Temporarily, I’ve got quite some tasks in hand both personal and work. Personal-wise, well it’s friends and household stuffs; and work, well it’s just work. Challenging, yet intriguing Winking smile. Alright, so let’s see how this looks like when it’s up! *clicks on publish*


Update: Not bad I reckon, other than some formatting issues, I'd say it's pretty swell! I may start using the Live Writer after all! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment