Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You've Got Questions!

These are some questions that you want to start asking yourself, if you don't already know the answers to them. These questions are some of the questions that will shape your life around, and turn things for the better for you... because they allow you to re-discover yourself from the inside and you may also find out what hidden potential you have hidden there.

  • Who am I, really?

  • Why do I get out of bed every morning?

  • What part do I play in the betterment of the world?

  • Is this really what I want to do with my life?

  • What do I really want to do that I never made time for?


These questions are effective, because I too ask myself every now and then, to find out more about myself...

Special thanks to Mike Handcock for these! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment