Monday, October 31, 2011

Master Toast @ The Scott Garden Mall

Had my dinner at Master Toast in The Scott Garden Mall. At a glance from afar (coming from the front entrance of the mall), anyone would thought it’s just another small café by the corner. Little did I know that was far from wrong…

30102011205 copy30102011206 copy30102011207 copy

Notice that? From the direction I came from I thought “Another pitiful café stuck at the corner, how in the world would it attract people?” Yeah, by the time I decided to take a peek inside, I was surprised by the size of it. I took back my words instantly!

30102011209 copy30102011210 copy

So I checked around to see what they have (besides the menu, and the promotions). They were once visited by the World’s #1 badminton player, Lee Chong Wei! They had a cozy corner with lots of fluffy pillow too! Not to forget, they actually had a bladeless stand fan! How cool is that?! Overall, the setup and environment was great!

I was also attracted to their monthly promotion, and decided to order a few (my family was around as well to try out the new café) items off the promotional menu.

We ordered 2 drinks for a start – Asam Kedondong and Choc Oreolicious. For bites, an MT Toast, an MT Club Sandwich and a Foot Long Sausage.

30102011211 copy30102011212 copy30102011214 copy 30102011215 copy30102011217 copy30102011218 copy

Oh-Em-Gee! They were delicious! The drinks were simply great! We couldn’t get enough of it! It was like the best drinks we had in a long time! Asam Kedondong’s taste was amazing, not unlike some other diluted drinks we tasted in other restaurants. The Choc Oreolicious was thick! and I believe they had grinded the Oreos to mix the chocolate! I’ve yet to try other drinks out, but these two were simply awesome! I’d go for more if I had the stomach for it.

I love the MT Toast – a rich mix of kaya and butter. It had enough taste that beats those of ”[insert name]’ kopitiams! But I believe the MT Club Sandwich is more of a bargain! The ingredients are fresh and Master Toast weren’t stingy! Usually I’d see really thin tomato slices, some half-beaten cabbages, a small cut of chicken ham and cheese, but the Club Sandwich was none of the above! They had sufficient ingredients to make me smile! *grins*

The Foot Long Sausage was a healthy foot long sausage! *laughs* I mean seriously, I went to some café before and ordered a similar dish, but it looked nothing as compared to Master Toast’s! To top that, they had this black pepper gravy that was outstanding! Blended perfectly with the sausage, fries and other stuffs on the plate. Needless to say, it’s darn worth it!

30102011219 copy

You’d think I’m kidding when I say it’s worth it, eh? Well, see for yourself! The receipt I had gotten for the delicacies above =)

Don’t worry you won’t be missing out much, as there’s next month’s promotional menu (and it’s only a day away!). Well, I didn’t capture the menu in much of a clear manner, but head over there and you’ll find yourself enjoying a good meal =)

30102011208 copy

More details on Master Toast:

Lot LG-68, The Scott Garden Mall,
Komplek Rimbun Scott,
289, Jalan Klang Lama,
58100, Kuala Lumpur
+603-79830199
www.mastertoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment