Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's.A.Superwoman~

Gonna be busy along this week, but before I'd go on with my work, there's someone I'd like to show-and-tell.. LOL! She's PamSong (aka TinkiTalks)..

Oooh Yeah, she's as mentioned as of the title of post.
Coz she finally learnt how to use FB notes.

*grins*

Note: Imma kinda lazy today, so I'm practically plagriazing borrowing some stuffs from her.. =D


It's been a while now, that some (or rather most) of us been tagging on another on FB. Darn you taggers I find that quite interesting actually. But of so many, Pam is was one of those who didn't know how to use FB notes. LOL. But Hey, She's DONE it! *claps* *crowd applause* =)



Taken from: I. Am. Superwoman


Just in case, if you're wondering why I'm citing her. Well, there's a few reasons to that.

1. I believe in respecting individual's intellectual rights (Hah! learnt that from college).
2. I believe in giving proper respect and credits to the author.
3. MUST show respect, appreciation and give credits to PamSong.


Why #3?
Simply, Cos She's a Superwoman.

*winks*

2 comments: