Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wootza! Zzzz

Today would be my third day of work as a full time employee. Been excited about having to start off my career ever since I could even remember the term 'Career'... So Monday was a little plain, I was actually expecting lots and lots of work, but I guess the company's very good to me, all I had to do is just relax and try to get along with the others, while reading up some stuffs.

I can't take it no more!!


So I decided to take the initiative to ask about. "What's there to do?" and finally my 'prayers been answered'; I was finally given a task, *me LIKES* and I was motivated to work my fullest! Well, all those reading earlier came in handy as it provided me with some what understanding of the idea, and instantly I had numerous ideas in which I can conceptualize. However, the bad part is that I've to develop the concept itself, so hence, my trouble starts. Though I'm very much excited about the task, but at the same time having to do the development, well that's a different story.

I do hope I'll be able to keep up the spirit,
and show my best attitude in work,
'cause I wanna get confirmed and promoted!
*teehee*

No comments:

Post a Comment