Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Tiffany's 1st Birthday

Earlier I attended my neighbour's daughter's birthday, it was Baby Tiffany's 1st Birthday. FOOD, yes, plenty.. But it's been a while since I saw the cute little girl.. And tonight not only I saw her in person, but also imprinted on a cake - yes, her birthday cake! Well, let's take a look shall we?

(click to enlarge)

Before that, I wanna show you a picture of what I took during the evening and night scenario at my place.


Cool? It's currently my wallpaper.


Love this shot too!

Alright, now that's done, let's head on to Baby Tiffany's! =)


[Left] Cake with picture! I want, I want!
[Right] See that little princess over there? She's an angel I tell ya..


I believe this is something usual to see at a
Chinese-traditio celebration..






Happy Birthday Baby Tiffany!
*soft hugs and warm kisses*
Say "Uncle Jeffro"... LOL
[what? I'm teaching her to speak here xD]

Well, hope to see ya again sometime soon ya..
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment