Thursday, July 02, 2009

What I almost forgot about... [Part 1]

Date: 26th May 2009
Event: Terminator Screenings by Nuffnang


Yeah, dated a while back but better late than never right? =)

Well, knowing that I have a habit of being early for anything, I was there with WenPink walking around... I took the opportunity to snap some a few shots of the place (though it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be). Not long after the shots, that we met up with the rest...


An evening view of the Curve


Another shot of the Curve


The 2 girls


Bernard's doing the StarTrek-thingy


Lil'Cicak, Jacquelyn, JLoi,
YennieDoll, Bernard, WenPink

Then we all headed to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner,before going for the movies =)


The dinner gang... =)


Terminator 4 - Salvation

I'd say the movie was alright..
a 7/10 from me...
It was all good in effects - explosions, mechanics, CGIs
but I personally don't like the storyline and the fact that
there was a problem with role-playing - seems to me that
the main character was not even outstanding at all...
Oh well, it's just my opinion..
For those who haven't watched it, well you'll find out later...


2 comments:

  1. So cool that u gt the tickets to the Terminator premier o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa:
    Well was lucky to have gotten the tix.. You should try out for the upcoming movie screenings.. =)

    ReplyDelete