Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

First off, I'd like to wish all you mothers out there a HAPPY MUM's DAY especially to my mum! She's been great throughout the years, supporting and encouraging all the way. She's not just my mum, she's the reason why I'm still around, doing the things I do. She's also my best friends, and when I say that, I mean we talk a lot, we joke a lot and WE ARGUE A LOT. Sometimes it's meaningless argument (all for the sake of arguing) but that's what brought us closer. This year, my family decided to celebrate it at one of the nearby restaurant, Kari Kepala Ikan Puchong (Translate: Puchong's Curry Fish Head) as mum had long yearn to eat curry fish head. She hadn't had that in years (only reason was due to my body condition and sensitivity to spice, and only recently that I'm able to adapt to it, so yeah).


Mmm, look at that~!
Fried sotong/squid on the left,
and a big pot of the famous curry fish head on the right!


We even ordered butter-fried prawns!
Seriously, they are awesome~!


Well, we still needed our daily dosage of greens,
Hong Kong Kai Lan (Translate: Hong Kong's Chinese Brocoli)


You're probaby wondering where's the family picture?
Well, unfortunately the food was so splendid that we forgotten about it..
LOL, like seriously we cleaned out the dishes!
Though it's a little pricey (not my usual spending on a meal),
but it was certainly worth it!


I'd say I'll probably pay the restaurant another visit
for another special occasion *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment