Monday, January 23, 2012

Big Rays Grill

About a week back, I went to Big Rays Grill (BRG) to grab lunch. Well, I bought a discount voucher off Hahah.com.my and I think it was a pretty sweet deal for myself. The food’s pretty decent (quite a big portion), the setup is good (but definitely can improve; I find the echo a tad bit annoying) and the service is great (attentive, punctual and courteous)! Enough talk, I’ll show you what I had…

P1050244 copy
BRG’s Cowboy Burger & French Fries

The meat’s really juicy! and it ain’t the normal burger patty you find on the roadsides…

 

P1050238 copy
Mash Potato
(This was complimentary; don’t recall seeing it on menu or reflected in the bill)

This is good stuff! If only I had garlic bread to go with it, it’ll be superb!
Eating it with the burger, a little too complex…
Eating it alone, might be a tad bit too salty…

 

Well, I certainly do not need to show you how the ice lemon tea looks like,
’cause they all look the same…

P1050241 copy

I didn’t get to take a picture of their restaurant, but you should check it out yourself, and try doing lunch or dinner there!

Address:
1-8, Endah Promenade,Jalan 1/149E,
Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hours: Mon - Sun: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Contact: +6010 4263090 or 603 90542542
Website: http://www.bigraysgrill.com/
Email: info@bigraysgrill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment