Sunday, August 30, 2009

ALL THE BEST!

Here I wanna wish everyone who's facing the SPM trials the best of luck! and all the best! And also HAPPY MERDEKA since today's the eve of August 31st =P So what's up? What's planned? Anything awesome? I know I do, tonight am heading to MistClub for partay (10.30pm onwards)!

Yesh! I got the invitations to MistClub,
and I have an extra one!
So if anyone's interested (1 only), holla me!

Nways, what struck me to wish all the form 5-er's a good luck is that when i saw something that my sis was working on...


Chemistry notes...


And then I asked, "Hey what's going these days?" and she told me SPM trial's around the corner, and she had test at the same time too.. And yeah, since I have a number of friends sitting for the trials soon, so this I what I could do for them...

So Form 5-er's out there~~
ALL THE BEST! and GOOD LUCK YO!


Alright, and it's time for me to get my clothes ready for tonight's partay.. Hip-hop theme I was told.. Cool! I have just the clothes for it.. =P See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment