Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Baby You're Simply Gorgeous

As I've promised earlier, I'll be introducing to yal my baby... Sorry it took me so long to do so, haven't got the proper time.

Say hello to my new baby, BabyTee!





Isn't she simply wonderful? *muacks muacks*


So what's packed along with this wonder baby?

Current Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 (2.66GHz)
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L
Memory: Corsair (CGM) 4GB DDR2 800MHz
Video Card: Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB
Hard Disk: Western Digital 1TB (32MB)
Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme 500W
Optical Drive: LG 22x DVD Super Multi DVD Rewriter
Monitor: Samsung 22" LCD
Casing: Treetop ATX Tower
Speaker: Acer USB-powered 2.0 Speaker (Had it from before but exchanged it with my Edifier X200 to save space)
Keyboard / Mouse: Logitech Desktop Combo (Had it from before)

All these for a price less than RM3k. Love is affordable in a way =P But it takes lots of time and patience *coughs* Mind you that it's 5 years of saving.. *phew* It's a put-together specifications to produce this baby. A delicate piece of wonder *smiles in satisfaction*

So far I've been working and spending time with BabyTee, and it's been fun! No problems whatsoever, and she's got fast response. Teehee. Looks beautiful, silent, elegant even when she's asleep, and don't make any fuss despite what I've been doing. *Muacks* I love my BabyTee...

No comments:

Post a Comment