Tuesday, November 11, 2008

KOSS ECTRON E-85 (850VA) UPS

WOOTZA! Christmas gift came in early this year! hahaha.. I got my UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) a few days ago..




*Smiles*


Now what is it?
Well to put it in a simple form..
You can say it's a hot swappable battery which serves
as a backup battery in the event if there's any power failure
(Which my housing area faces quite frequently =.="
and makes me lose all unsaved documents)

So what can it actually do?
Like I mentioned, it's a backup battery..
But it can last from 1 hour to a few hours
of battery charge (depending on how you use it)
It also detects any unstable in the voltage
and switches to battery mode, until it is stabilized..


Also includes a line surge protector
for telephone and modem..
Now this attracts me even more.. =D
Best thing is, the battery is Japan Made..
(definitely better than the local ones *blek*)


Cool ei?
It's darn useful for me.. ^^

My KOSS ECTRON E-85 (850VA) UPS..
Wootza!

Now, I won't have to worry about power failures anymore!
Hehehehe

*grins*

For more details on KOSS products,
click here

6 comments:

  1. wowwe! how cool is that?! early Christmas present for yah..good for yah..heheh...:) you should wrap it before you use it..open it during Christmas..hehhe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! ^^ kekekeke xD
    Nah.. i had to use it ASAP.. in case of any power failure again.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard the koss UPS's battery died in least than 1 year so maybe you want to buy diff brand next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.. Well my friend recommended it.. the batteries this time around is from japan, so i'll have to see for it myself.. Anyhow, I do have warranty for 2 years.. So it's okay with me.. Thanks for the precaution ya.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i prefer use the Right Power Brand compare tokoss brand. their service is excellent compare koss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KevinLoh:
    Hmm.. Right Power eh? Well I wish I could have heard of that any sooner.. Thanks for the suggestion ya!

    ReplyDelete