Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Suresh @ Ryan
  1. Each blogger must post this rule.
  2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about their own blog, their 10 things and post this rule and need to choose 10 people to tag and list their names. (which I will be breaking this rule, only because that I'm busy and I wanna complete this because I was tagged xD)
  4. Don't forget to live them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog. (and this too)

Ten random facts about me

  1. I'm attracted to techies stuffs
  2. Not a fan of books
  3. Love to sleep long hours..
  4. Is having a tough time trying to gain body mass..
  5. Hates assignment... ROAR!!
  6. During my free time in college, I play games.. CS rawks man!
  7. Am money-driven guy.. =D
  8. But a family man too..
  9. Likes to make new friends
  10. Weird and Lame (according to my friends)


Really sorry for breaking the chain..
Pardon me just this one time..

Or look at it from a different side,
I'm just trying to be different? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment