Wednesday, December 02, 2009

How's College?

College's been pretty boring...
but with a laptop, a camera phone, and decent Internet access...
We could turn things around...
Yes, technology is another life saver!



During one of our classes, a fellow friend has "fallen"
Oh if you don't know, I'm a legend in class too...
Regardless of what class it is, I fall asleep!


Class can sometimes be torturing - mentally, spiritually and psychologically...
How so?
Take the above for example, the lecturer only shows us a glance of it...
Like every few seconds he flips to this page, for a second or two...
And then, he expects us to REMEMBER the diagram so that we will
reproduce it into the exams
Best part is, we don't even have the diagram in any of the notes...
We'd to "ask" him to kindly give us the diagram... (=.=")


And so another comrade "fallen" into slumber too...


You'd be seeing this face in college occasionally ...
Well, cause it's boring, tiring, not to mention that's a weird "weather"
going on (hot, cold, hot, cold), torturing...


in the intense heat, sometimes I wished I had one of these..
to bring along to every class I have, so that I don't need to sweat
while thinking of something "brilliant"...
(like how to get more combos in Bejeweled, LOL)


That way I'd be smiling like this all the time!
This is not a fake smile by the way...
I'd to keep up this smile, so that I'd stay awake most of the time...


No, he's not happy...
If you're part of the class, you'd be able to tell that this is a sarcastic act...
We'd never had thumbs up for anything much in college...
So this doesn't really mark the beginning of anything...
(Pssst, this shot was taken in the middle of the class, if not mistaken...
that shows how attentive the lecturer was)


That's what college life, in my context, is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment