Saturday, December 19, 2009

Random Shots Throughout Past Weeks

Well I suppose I should make up for what I had missed on for the past weeks, so I'm gonna post up some stuffs of which I had taken a shot of or participated in.. =)


My working tag...
I look like a manager, no?
But truth be told, I was just a normal temporary staff...


When I had to submit my work to a client,
these were some of the monstrous houses in progress...
The right one looks like a fortress doesn't it?? O_O


Random shots when I had nothing to do,
but holding a camera phone on hand...
Black & White of a gate leading into a empty lot...


Black & White of an open space surrounded by trees...


Cracked ground


Black and White of the cracked ground


You get as lame as me when you've got nothing to do in class...
Twisted ankle shown...


if you think I had nothing better to do...
Check my classmate out...
Look at what he did to the poor tissue paper...
Then he fell asleep in class, too tired of
both the lecture and tearing-up-the-tissue-paper...
Teehee~


One of the days of which I walked back home,
from college!
Taken in sephia...


A shot of Julian doing sound check,
before our Christmas Carolling in College commences...
I helped coordinated, while he was the guitarist...


Audio Panel...
Reminds me of what I used to do back in secondary school...
Mind you, I was part of the audio technician team...
But am rusty with this already, back then, we had lesser buttons
and lesser up-down controllers...


I FOUND A BEER THAT LAGS!


What's the first thing on your mind?
My mum: "Ewww.. looks like shyt to me!"
LOL mum wtf... U iz damn funny!
thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment