Monday, June 02, 2008

Bored.. >.<

Don't know what I'm suppose to do.. Suddenly became confused in the midst of doing my work. I felt like I've strayed away from my original direction. Things became unclear to me.

Somethings bothering me, but I can't figure it out. It's like the moon's orbit has been changed and it has affected me. Not literally, just a figure of speech.

So what to do? I have no choice but to resolve all this into my own "world". A world without any worries about tomorrow. A neverending series of actions and adventure. Sounds great right? But it's all just a world of gaming. There's nothing to prove to others, just yourself, unlike the reality that we all live in.

Why not find friends who I might want to talk with? Obviously I would love that. Just anyone to talk crap to for some moments, until I'm done with it, so that I could continue my work like usual. But then again, I do not want to bother people with my insignificant problems. Mine is just temporary *though I'm not sure how short it is*. I have lots of friends, but I know each of them have their own worries, and I do not like to bother people with my trivial thinkings.

Might sound crap, but hey it's the truth right? Unless anyone wanna volunteer for it? Call me, SMS me, email me, MSN me, or forum it out with me?!
__________________________________________________________

I've managed to grab something quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment