Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Prayer for my Closest Friend

Although I maybe a laid-back type of guy, most of the time a playful and fun-seeking person, however when it comes to friends who are in need, I would go all out for he or she, especially a closest friend. A few days back, my closest friend shared with me a bad news. My friend told me that she have a problem related to her health. She has been diagnosed with a cyst in her ovary. Apparently she has suffering from terrible menses pain for a few years. I was saddened. Though I did give her a few suggestions to seek for more opinions and to verify that diagnosis but I feel very bad as I am not able to help her much. And so I wish all my friends could pray together with me, for her health and recovery - pray that the cyst will fade away or "disappear".






4 comments:

  1. Aww that's sweet(: I love my friends too hahas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @(c) Unicor-nee<3 [2008]: I love all my frenz too! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Nuffnanger

    of course we will pray for her. Still, you must always keep in mind that miracles work in very strange and peculiar ways.

    And I'm sorry to say but...praying that the cyst will "dissappear"...well God presents mankind opportunities in the field of medicine. That's His boat. Whether or not we board it is up to us.

    Hmm can't she get it removed? My mom had it once...and she got it removed and it was all okay.

    In the meantime, have her eat propolis and brocolli sprouts (which taste like shit...really bitter shit!) because that has shown to stop (or completely halt in some cases) the growth of certain cysts.

    If you want you can always visit a traditional medicinal shop for a certain fruit (I can't remember what it is) that will even shrink its size by fortifying the body's immune system therefore preventing growth of new cells.

    At any rate, just go to them and say your friend has a cyst. I think most places should have it...or I could ask my aunt for you where she got it.

    All the best to your friend though

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cyren Z.Wong: On behalf of my fren, thx for your wishes and prayers..

    I'm praying also for miracles for her.. and hoping that it was a mis-diagnosis..

    Yea she can go for operation, but at the same time, she's worried that it might come back..

    I would appreciate it alot if you could let me know where your aunt got it.. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete