Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just For You..

A post just for Hitomi...
(hope it helps you though)

What's there about you?
Well, I only got to know you from Nuffnang's Music Bash...
So it's only like been a while since then...

What I find interesting about her was firstly her name..
Hitomi Gosetsuke
I don't know what that means, but I think it's cool!
but another tinsy winsy thing,
I don't know her real name also..
*paiseh*

So far there's only an uploaded picture, that I manage to get hold of..
A picture of us... A picture that made us look great!

I was there as Rain, and Hitomi as Avril


Well I find Hitomi very friendly indeed.
She's nice, and I found out that she quite a pianist herself..
According to her, she tutors piano lessons as part time job.
Cool ei?

Click here to check out her composition


I can't say more than I already have..
cause it'll spoil the fun of getting to know her..

So to whom are reading this, and wishes to get to know her..
Quickly head over to
http://hitomi5.blogspot.com

=P

3 comments:

  1. wow just for hitomi?
    thats sweet.. or that a blog promo for her?
    haha then when's mine? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ken:
    hahaha.. actually she requested for it.. XD I only did so short, because that's only of how much I know her since the Music Bash =P

    yours ar? err... dunno.. XD

    ReplyDelete