Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Deepavali!

Mum's friend invited us over to his place for open house - where's lots and lots of food! *YUM* I couldn't possibly say no to good food, what more if it's during lunch time! - I iz da Hungry~ ROAR! So say no further, I'll show you what I had! =)


Decorations as such were placed up on walls..



The titbits...


close up on one of the titbits...

Then it was time for the real deal!




Lunch is served!
Chicken, mutton, vegetable, squid, prawn, etc..
All home made and they are GREAT!

For a person who is rather sensitive to spiciness,
I couldn't hold back anymore, I went into it..
ATE EVERYTHING I COULD...


To make things better, I was offered the Swing and Martell..
like OMG, this is Heaven! =P


This is Mr. Rajah...
Nice and friendly chap...
Laughs a lot too! =)


Rajah's Family...


The niece..

So that's how Deepavali was celebrate, with friends and family... A get together
to dine, catch up and have fun... Even though the number is small, it's the heart
that counts.. =) Happy Deepavali to everyone!


By night falls, a bunch of us headed over to Sate Kajang Hj Samuri, Kajang...
To so-call celebrate Deepavali and have dinner together...


Here's Sate Ayam, Kambing and Daging...
Sedaaaapppp~~ (translate: delicious)


credit of group picture to Chris


And that's all from yours truly....
Have a great and awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment