Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cheer 08

Wootz! Today's kinda fun... Went to the Cheer 2008 at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil... However I was late, due to some stuffs which I had to do.. So couldn't meet up with BoonKheng.. Sorry dude, if you waited for me.. (T_T)

Enjoyed the whole event though I was there for the second half of the show.. Met Michelle and her family there.. Met Karena and another Michelle.. Then met Ewin, but only got to chat for a short while..

Cheer 08 was awesome, as it opened my eyes to what cheer-leading is all about:
  • The intensity
  • The passion
  • The strength
  • Dreams, hopes and goals
and etc..

So what were the results?

Galaxie Best Cheer Award
Vibrant

Best dress
Sparklerz

Best make-up
Titans

Best supporters
Xavier

Best newcomer
Pirates

Teacher of the year
SMK Bandar Sri Damansara 1

Silkygirl Merit Award (no mark deduction)
Shirtliff (SBU)

Best showmanship award
Shirtliff

Top 5
  • CHAMPION: Shirtliff
  • 1st runner-up: Dynamitez
  • 2nd runner-up: Stunners All-Boys
  • 4th place: Titans
  • 5th place: Xavier


There was some basketball game going on earlier

So many people outside stadium..

Michelle and me

Humans!

More Humans!

Titan Fans

Niki Chong, nice to meet you again!

Wootz! Spot a mascot!

Another mascot running around

SBU psyched up!

X-plodetes

panel judges + cameramen

one of my favorite host, Jian! :D

This dude here can seriously JUMP!
*salutes man!*

Adam performing towards the end..

X-plodetes (newcomer) were great too!
Look at them! Happy aren't they? Cause I was in the picture! NOT!
LOL!

The all boys team - Stunners from Sri KDU

Best Cheer Squad, Vibrant, with me

Me with the Champions, SBU!
Congratz to them as they have made history!
They won 3 awards in Cheer 2008!
the prizes were amazingly SUPERB I tell you..
all of 'em got free full scholarship to study in Segi College (diploma/degree)!
OMG!! I wanna join Cheer la lidat!

All the ppl here were in pink!

The Charm Team members with me..
Seriously they were great weih, surpassed the rest!

I was there!

She couldn't recognize me.. She thought I was some whacko..
See the facial expressions?
(LoL She's so gonna get me for this)

Shh.. she dunno i snap this.. *kekekeke*

Ewin.. looking tired..

I like this slogan...

6 comments:

  1. LOL.. i myself was surprised too.. but the guys were equally good as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer.... i also wanna go!!!
    DOn't underestimate the all boys team ar... last year vulcans-all boys won number 4 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quennie: You should have been there! they were great! The boys team are quite good! But this year's SBU was SUPERB! what a show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous:

    hahaha.. thanks =D appreciate it alot! will work better =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous:
    errr... i think u came to the wrong site... plus i dun have any needs for the software...

    ReplyDelete