Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lame!

Lame's the Name of my Game!

Seriously, at times most of the time I can be really Lame.. Coming up with lame jokes, lame talks, lame ideas, lame writings, lame actions.. basically anything I do, can be mostly related to Lame-ness..

Examples:

Jeff: Look guys I can open the door....


Jeff: ...With a Broken key! Hahaha
Everyone else: =.=" Lame la u!

Another Example:

Ok if this is a Condominium..

Then what is this? Try and guess..
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's a flat! geddit?


I don't know but I can't help myself.. being lame is like so natural to me.. Maybe I was born in a lame way.. LOL! *sorry mum, don't spank me!*

here's a piece of evidence that shows I'm that lame..

yupz.. said by our very own PamSong, the Butt Kicker.

Alright, I hereby CROWN myself as the Lame King..
Who can beat me?

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I don't think anybody will WANT to beat you when it comes to this lor. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! and that's why till today I'm the Lame King.. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swt...I can't help but roll my eyes for five times when I see the answer is "flat".

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL queenie.. Lame kan? Hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete