Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kenyang!

Seriously, tonight I'm darn full.. Didn't really had dinner, but there was fried chickens and a pot of soup served.. I don't really consider it a dinner without having a plate/bowl of rice in front of me during my meal.. Some sort of habit lar..

Nways, The POT of soup was the average size... but what's different tonight is that I've gotta finish it all, MYSELF!! O.M.G


Chicken+Spinach+Red Dates+Kurma

I'm now ROUND on the sofa!
Killer Soup!


======================================================


3 comments:

  1. lol... ok i posted 2 logo.. and i dunno if it's ok.. haha.. so check it out and tell me wat do i need to do..

    lol

    luvz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx mui! *hugs* I saw that ady.. it's ok with me.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Well i guess it's different for others.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete