Thursday, July 17, 2008

WTF JAM?

OMFG WT-DOUBLE-F!!! GRRR! Pfft!

What in the world??!!

My 15 minutes to get to my college,
Took a FREAKING 50 minutes today!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT??!!

Driving to college,
Gear 3 pun tak guna..
(until I reach within the college area)
--------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with you people?!
(referring to the drivers earlier)
Blardie hell!!
You from the right lane, put last minute signal to the left,
and expect others to give you way??!!
No wonder la JAM!
--------------------------------------------------------

For COL! (crying out loud!)
The honk is not a musical instrument ok?
Peet-peet-POT-peet-POT-peet!

=.="
--------------------------------------------------------

Jam was freaking long, that I could see some girls
camHo-ing in their own cars.. LOL!
Wish I had brought my camera..
I could have show u what people do in the car..
---------------------------------------------------------


Again.. WT-DOUBLE-F lahr..

*I apologize if I offended anyone, SORRY*
JAM = mood spoilt
Don't worry, the fire's only in here

I still don't bite anyone.. *winks*

4 comments:

  1. jam coz of the damn police road block mehh~..
    making all the ppl late to work..

    lol~..i saw a guy cam-whoring himself in his kancil..~..i bet he is listening to some breakfast show on radio and couldnt stop laughing to some jokes..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssup? Yaw.. So freaking jam weih.. all bcoz of 'em.. T_T

    LOL! Same here, I had time to observe what ppl did in their car.. Wootz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all at the expense of our government.. like we have nothing better to do!!

    ReplyDelete