Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bouquet of Chocolates?

Remember the convo I attended recently? and I asked a question to everyone who has read it, "Guess what I got for Siew Mei as her graduation gift".

Well, today I'll reveal it

It's green in color (on the outside)
It's not made of flowers..
Took 1 hour plus to put it in position..


Hint: banana leaves + Ferrero Rocher!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Behold!

The Green Bouquet of Ferrero Rocher

If you're wondering who is the person holding that,
well that's my sis...


Weird? Freaky?
NO! It's cool!!

one word: FANTABULASTIC!

Why?
Simply because it is
Self-Home-Freshly-and-Sincerely-made
by yours truly



Well, someone has answered it right, but gave a lame name for it..


TarzJane??? O_O


That person is no other than Alex!
LOL =D

He'll be walking/driving away with a
SonicGear Earphone iPlug100



Congratz!

No comments:

Post a Comment