Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sorry People

My sincere apologies to everyone for not updating my blog for quite some time.
It's rather, I could not update at all.. *sigh*

For the past few days, Streamyx has once again proved to me,
that they have quite a "connection".
I could not SURF, DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, LOAD,
or even LOG-IN to any site.
That includes Emails, Facebook, Friendster
and other of my regular sites.
However, the only possible sites I could load fully would be local sites.
No offense, but not many Malaysian sites are
that attractive and useful.
Unless the sites I usually visit decide to have Dot.my at the end,
nothing would change much.. *sigh*

Right now, I'm borrowing my friend's connection to post this up.
Hopefully I'll be able to update more soon..
Seriously I have lots to post up!
I'm really in need of an Internet connection!
NOT INTRANET.. Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment