Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Things

This are some random-ness I found..


Check out the transfer rate man..
WTF??!! 42724 Days and 19 hours??
Either I'm blardie old, or I'm dead by then..
(=_=")



Those on Facebook, and have FFS (FriendsForSale) applications,
You would know how bored it is for me nowadays




"Busy till no time wear pants"
OMGWTF Since when I said that???
Then came my Lame hit back,
"So You've been around with Boxers?"
LOL!



This is one of me favorites...
I'll just brief yal with it,
The scenario:
My friends and I were at an event finale,
met some other friends after it ended,
they asked, "What are you doing here?"
I answered, "Isn't it obvious?"

GRANDSLAMMING SMACKDOWN!

i PWN3D TH3M!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha!
    I did the same thing for FFS.
    But now they change the log in bonus again.. pffft..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    they keep changing one..
    dunno why..
    i oso sian ady..
    last time can get money faster..
    now.. *sigh*
    SO SLOW WEIH...

    ReplyDelete